Mr Ranjith is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital and has experience of dealing with most conditions of the lower limb, with a special interest in knee surgery.
Mr Ranjith's professional interests include: Knee Surgery - Arthroscopy, sports injury, ACL reconstruction, knee replacement surgery including patient specific replacements.
Mr Ranjith did his postgraduate training in England (Liverpool, Bournemouth, Harrogate), Ireland and USA. He was awarded fellowships in Adult Spine at the Cleveland Clinic, USA and knee surgery at the Royal Bournemouth Hospital as well as Basildon & Thurrock University Hospitals.
Mr Ranjith was awarded a travelling fellowship which took him to centres of excellence in Germany in 2008.
Mr Ranjith specialises in the following treatments at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital:
- Knee Replacement Surgery including partial replacements, full replacements, patient specific replacements and revision surgery
- Hip Replacement including cemented and uncemented options
- Arthroscopy of knee and ankle, ACL reconstructions
- Sports Injury
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
Travelling, reading, cricket, painting, photography.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Ravindran Kuzhupilly Ranjith at Nuffield Health
- Ingrown toenail (and ingrown toenail surgery)
- Knee replacement revision
- Knee replacement
- Knee arthroscopy
- Meniscectomy for meniscus tear
- PCL reconstruction
- Bone Graft
- Tennis elbow release
- Toe surgery
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Hip resurfacing
- Toe joint fusion
Biomechanics, Orthopaedic Outcomes, Orthopaedic Instrumentation.
He has several peer reviewed publications including two chapters.
He is on the editorial board of the World Journal of Orthopaedics.
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Member British Medical Association
- Medical Protection Society
Other posts held
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals
Insurers Mr Ravindran Kuzhupilly Ranjith works with
Mr Ravindran Kuzhupilly Ranjith works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Ravindran Kuzhupilly Ranjith does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Ravindran Kuzhupilly Ranjith does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Ravindran Kuzhupilly Ranjith does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.