Mr Haloob is a Consultant Gynaecologist at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital specialising in Menopause management, management of Endometriosis, laparoscopic minimal access gynaecological surgery and treatment of abnormal menstrual bleeding.
Tennis, squash and cycling.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Rahim Haloob at Nuffield Health
- Labial reduction (labiaplasty)
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT)
- Vaginal Prolapse Surgery
Interested in Fertility and Menopause research
- Fellow Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists
- Fellow Faculty of Family Planning & Reproductive Health Care
- British Fertility Society
- European society of Human reproduction and Embryology
- British Medical Association
- British Gynaecological Laparoscopy
Other post held
- Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Basildon University Hospital
Mr Rahim Haloob does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Rahim Haloob does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Rahim Haloob does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.