Professor Rahim Haloob is a Consultant Gynaecologist at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital specialising in menopause management, management of endometriosis, management of infertility and recurrent miscarriage, laparoscopic minimal access gynaecological surgery and treatment of abnormal menstrual bleeding.
Menopause management, management of endometriosis, management of infertility and recurrent miscarriage, laparoscopic minimal access gynaecological surgery, polycystic ovaries and treatment of abnormal menstrual bleeding.
Tennis, squash and cycling.
Treatments and tests offered by Prof Rahim Haloob at Nuffield Health
- Hysteroscopic surgery
- Labial reduction (labiaplasty)
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT)
- Endometrial ablation
- Vaginal Prolapse Surgery
- Gynaecological ultrasound
- Endometrial resection
- Hysterosalpinogram (HSG)
Interested in Fertility and Menopause research
- Fellow Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists
- British Fertility Society
- European society of Human reproduction and Embryology
- British Medical Association
Other posts held
- Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Basildon University Hospital
- Lead for Assisted Consception and Andrology at Basildon University Hospital
- Lead for Audit and Policy at Basildon University Hospital
- Lead for Menopause at Basildon University Hospital
- GMC Recognised Appraiser
- Visiting and Honorary Professor and Examiner in 3 overseas universities
- RCOG Examiner for Membership
Insurers Prof Rahim Haloob works with
Prof Rahim Haloob works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
- Benenden Health
Prof Rahim Haloob does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Prof Rahim Haloob does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Prof Rahim Haloob does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.