Philip Rubin is a plastic and reconstructive surgeon who qualified in Glasgow and trained in South Yorkshire. His training included a visiting fellowship with world renowned microsurgeon Fu Chan Wei in Taipei and a cosmetic surgery fellowship at the former acclaimed West London Clinic.
He specialises in gender affirming surgery which he has undertaken on the NHS for the past decade and his practice includes: Gender affirming chest surgery and Phalloplasty penile reconstruction (with St Peter’s Andrology).Painting and sculpture particularly of the human form have captivated Philip since childhood and he continues to take great pride in the aesthetic aspects of his surgical work.
All aspects of cosmetic surgery.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Philip Rubin at Nuffield Health
- Breast uplift (mastopexy)
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Rhinoplasty (or nose reshaping)
- Neck lift
- Breast reconstruction
- Breast reduction
- Thigh lift
- Gynaecomastia (male breast reduction)
- Breast augmentation (enlargement)
- Chest Wall Surgery for Gender Dysphoria
- Tummy tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Reshaping)
- British Medical Association
- British Association of Paediatric Surgeons
- Medical and Dental Defence Union of Scotland
Other post held
- Consultant Plastic Surgeon - University Hospital North Durham, Sunderland Royal Hospital and Darlington Memorial Hospital
Mr Philip Rubin does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Philip Rubin does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Philip Rubin does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.