Philip Rubin is a fully trained and highly experienced Consultant Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon who undertook specialist training both in the UK and overseas.
He is one of the few consultants in the UK that is an expert in the field of Female to Male gender reassignment surgery and specialises exclusively in top surgery which he offers at the Nuffield Health Highgate Hospital and Nuffield Health Newcastle Hospital for both NHSE and Private patients.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Philip Rubin at Nuffield Health
- Breast reconstruction
- Chest Wall Surgery for Gender Dysphoria
- British Medical Association
- Medical and Dental Defence Union of Scotland
- British Association of Gender Identity specialists (BAGIS)
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
Other posts held
- Consultant Plastic Reconstructive Surgeon - New Victoria Hospital, Kingston
Mr Philip Rubin does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Philip Rubin does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Philip Rubin does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.