- Specialities Urology, Endo-urology, Men's Health
- Telephone 01277 695695
- Year of first qualification 1995
- GMC Number 4254061
- Fax 01277 261924
Mr Pietrzak is a Consultant Urologist with wide clinical experience in General Urological Surgery. His sub-specialist interest is in the diagnosis and treatment of bladder conditions including incontinence and kidney stone disease.
He is currently Lead Clinician on Urodynamics (Bladder Function Tests) at Brentwood Community Hospital.
- Weekly Wednesday 18:00 – 20:30
- Bi Weekly Thursday 18:00 – 20:00
- Southend University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Brentwood Community Hospital (NHS)
Female and functional urology, endo urology and stone surgery, men's health, women's health, incontinence and stone disease.
Peter is a keen skier and mountain biker, he also enjoys windsurfing.
He is married to Rebecca who is also a surgeon and together they have two young children. Peter very much enjoys quality family time.
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
- Royal College of Surgeons (Ed)
- Royal Society Of Medicine
- British Medical Association
Peter spent 2 years at St George's Hospital conducting research into cancer of the penis and conditions associated with and leading to Penile Cancer. This work was presented at national and international meetings as well being published in high quality peer review journals. In addition he has also co-authored book chapters in Men’s Health publications.