Mr Conboy is a Consultant ENT Surgeon at Leicester Royal Infirmary with a busy private practice at Nuffield Health Leicester Hospital.
He graduated with honours from Leicester Medical School in 1994 and has completed higher surgical training in all aspects of Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery. He has also undertaken further specialist training in Head and Neck Surgery at the world renowned Princess Margaret Hospital in Toronto, Canada.
Mr Conboy sees both adults and children. He specialises in throat diseases, head and neck lumps including thyroid and salivary gland diseases, nasal and sinus diseases as well as snoring and related problems.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Peter Conboy at Nuffield Health
- Antral washout
- Head and neck surgery
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS)
- Adult audiology hearing aid provision
- Middle ear surgery
- Balloon Sinuplasty
- Nose reshaping surgery (rhinoplasty)
- Grommet insertion
- Medical Defence Union
- Royal College of Surgeons (Eng) (Ed)
- British Association of Otolaryngologists/Head and Neck Surgeons
- British Association of Endocrine & Thyroid Surgeons
Other post held
- Consultant ENT Surgeon at Leicester Royal Infirmary