Mr Foguet is a fellowship-trained lower limb arthroplasty surgeon. He performs over 250 primary and revision hip and knee replacements per year, including special operations such as hip resurfacing for young, active males and unicompartmental knee replacements when appropriate.
He has developed a special interest in the management of:
Leader of the Module “Managing Lower Limb Pain”, part of the Evidence-Based Trauma and Orthopaedic/Musculoskeletal Care Masters at the University of Warwick.
UHCW Clinical lead for Orthopaedics on VTE prevention.
Founder member of BIGCOW (Bone Infection Group Coventry & Warwickshire).
Mr Foguet is passionate about history, political sciences and travelling.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Pedro Foguet-Subirana at Nuffield Health
- Knee replacement
- Manipulation under anaesthesia (MUA)
- Hip revision
- Hip replacement
Mr Foguet has been published in many peer-reviewed journals in the field of hip resurfacing and musculo-skeletal infections. He is also a regular speaker at both national and international orthopaedic meetings.
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- British Orthopaedic Society
- Naughton-Dunn Club (Birmingham)
- Girdlestone Orthopaedic Society (Oxford)
Other posts held
- Consultant Orthopaedic and Trauma surgeon, University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust (UHCW), since 2004
- Honorary Associate Clinical Professor, Medical School, Warwick University, since 2005
Insurers Mr Pedro Foguet-Subirana works with
Mr Pedro Foguet-Subirana works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA Health
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Pedro Foguet-Subirana does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Pedro Foguet-Subirana does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Pedro Foguet-Subirana does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.