Teaching Hospital Consultant Colorectal Surgeon.
- Laparoscopic and robotic colorectal surgery.
- Transanal Endoscopic Microsurgery (TEM).
- All aspects malignant and benign colorectal conditions.
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease including Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn’s disease.
- Functional Bowel Disease and Anorectal Physiology Clinic.
- Proctology including haemorrhoids, fissures, fistulae and prolapse.
- Pelvic sarcoma management.
Anything to do with mountains.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Paul Hainsworth at Nuffield Health
- Colorectal surgery
- Gastrointestinal tract
- Hernia repair
MD - cancer genetics.
Gut microvascular blood flow.
Organ preserving surgery for early rectal cancer.
- Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain & Ireland.
Other posts held
- Freeman Hospital
- Royal Victoria Infirmary
Mr Paul Hainsworth does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Paul Hainsworth does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Paul Hainsworth does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.