Mr Paul Curtis
MB ChB, FRCOG
GMC number: 2576514
Practicing since: 1982
- By arrangement
Or call us on
Paul Curtis is a Consultant Gynaecologist with over thirty years’ experience who specialises in women's health and fertility.
Qualifying in 1982 from the University of Bristol, Mr Curtis now works for the NHS at the Royal Surrey County Hospital and practices privately at the Guildford Nuffield Hospital and the Woking Nuffield Hospital.
Mr Curtis is a member of the British Fertility Society and has special interests in infertility, IVF, minimal access surgery, endometriosis, female urinary incontinence and is an accredited Colposcopist.
Infertility, IVF, minimal access surgery, endometriosis, female urinary incontinence, polycystic ovarian syndrome, menopause, miscarriage, vaginal prolapse
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Paul Curtis at Nuffield Health
- Dilation and curettage (D&C)
- Female sterilisation
- Reversal of sterilisation
- Pregnancy advisory service
- Excision vaginal lumps
Locations Mr Paul Curtis works with
- British Medical Association
- Royal Society of Medicine
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- British Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology
- European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology
Other posts held
- Royal Surrey County Hospital
- Nuffield Health Woking Hospital, Victoria Wing Assisted Conception Unit
- Nuffield Health Guildford Hospital
Insurers Mr Paul Curtis works with
Mr Paul Curtis works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Bupa On Demand
Mr Paul Curtis does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Paul Curtis does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Paul Curtis does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.