Mr Collis was appointed as a Consultant Plastic Surgeon in 2004. His special interests include general plastic surgery, cosmetic and restructive surgery with a particular interest in cosmetic and reconstructive breast surgery, male breast surgery, body contouring, cosmetic nasal surgery, skin cancer surgery and cosmetic ear surgery.
Mr Collis performs the following treatments at Nuffield Health Newcastle Hospital:
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Nick Collis at Nuffield Health
- Body contouring
- Mole removal
- Breast uplift (mastopexy)
- Eye lift
- Ear pinning cosmetic surgery (Pinnaplasty)
- Breast reconstruction
- Arm reduction (Brachioplasty)
- Thigh lift
- Breast augmentation (enlargement)
- Excision of skin lesion
- Dermal fillers
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Reshaping)
- Inverted nipple surgery
- Fat transfer
- Gynaecomastia surgery (male breast reduction)
- Breast reduction
- Labial reduction (labiaplasty)
- Oculoplastic surgery
- Buttock lift
- Tummy tuck (Abdominoplasty)
He has published extensively including letters, book chapters, review articles and original research, especially concerning the use of silicone implants for cosmetic and reconstructive surgery.
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
- British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Medical Defence Union
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
Other posts held
- Consultant Plastic Surgeon, Royal Victoria Infirmary, North Tyneside General Hospital
Mr Nick Collis does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Nick Collis does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Nick Collis does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.