Mr Nicholas Grew
BDS, MB ChB, FDSRCS, FRCS
GMC number: 4105480
Practicing since: 1994
Oral and Maxillo-facial surgery
- Weekly Friday 14:00 - 18:30
Or call us on
Mr Grew has a broad interest in all areas of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery with particular interest in head and neck surgery, reconstructive surgery and dental implantology.
Family, swimming, rugby, gardening, art, sculpture and caricature.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Nicholas Grew at Nuffield Health
- Reconstructive surgery
- Removing wisdom teeth
- Dental implants
- Craniofacial reconstruction
Locations Mr Nicholas Grew works with
- British Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- British Association of Head and Neck Oncologists
Other posts held
- New Cross Hospital, Wolverhampton
- Russells Hall Hospital, Dudley
- Manor Hospital, Walsall
- Honorary Senior Lecturer, University of Birmingham
Mr Nicholas Grew does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Nicholas Grew does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Nicholas Grew does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.