Mr Grew has a broad interest in all areas of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery with particular interest in head and neck surgery, reconstructive surgery and dental implantology.
Family, swimming, rugby, gardening, art, sculpture and caricature.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Nicholas Grew at Nuffield Health
- Dental implants
- Reconstructive surgery
- Removing wisdom teeth
- Craniofacial reconstruction
- Rhinoplasty (or nose reshaping)
- British Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- British Association of Head and Neck Oncologists
Other post held
- New Cross Hospital, Wolverhampton
- Russells Hall Hospital, Dudley
- Manor Hospital, Walsall
- Honorary Senior Lecturer, University of Birmingham
Mr Nicholas Grew does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Nicholas Grew does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Nicholas Grew does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.