- Specialities Orthopaedics, Spinal Surgery
- Telephone 0141 211 6354 (Secretary)
- Year of first qualification 2003
- GMC Number 6072916
- Fax 0141 339 1352
On completion of the West of Scotland Orthopaedic Training Programme, he spent a year in Sheffield on an SAC approved Fellowship with exposure to the full spectrum of adult and paediatric spinal surgery.
In the NHS, his elective practice is purely spinal surgery and he remained on the general orthopaedic trauma rota.
Mr Brownson specialises in the following treatments at Nuffield Health Glasgow Hospital:
- Weekly Thursday PM
- Consultant Orthopaedic & Spinal Surgeon
- Western Infirmary Glasgow
- Queen Elizabeth University Hospital Glasgow
- These include:
- Degenerative cervical / thoracic / lumbar spinal conditions
- Osteoporotic vertebral compression fractures
- British Medical Association
- British Association of Spinal Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
DeclarationMr Nicholas Brownson works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr Nicholas Brownson does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Nicholas Brownson does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Nicholas Brownson does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.