Mr Narendra Rath holds a private clinic at Nuffield Health Chester Hospital, The Grosvenor as a Consultant Orthopaedic Spinal Surgeon. He is also an Orthopaedic Spinal Surgeon at The Walton Centre in Liverpool and has also developed a satellite service at the Countess of Chester Hospital NHS Trust to provide care closer to patients home.
Mr Rath's initial Spinal training, held at the University Hospital of Wales, was followed by higher training at the prestigious Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital in Oswestry.
Mr Rath specialises in all aspects of Spinal Surgery and provides conservative as well as surgical opinion. He specialises in minimally invasive surgery and deformity correction.
Mr Narendra Rath was awarded a Masters in Trauma Surgery and has been academically very active with multiple international presentations and publications.
For further details please follow the link below:
- All aspects of Spinal Surgery, including conservative as well as surgical opinion
- Minimally invasive surgery and deformity correction
Mr Rath lives in Cheshire with his family and enjoys travelling.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Narendra Kumar Rath at Nuffield Health
- Lumbar discectomy
- Removal of spinal hardware
- Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion
- Facet joint injections
- Medial facetectomy
- Bone Graft
- Cervical Spine Surgery
- Minimally invasive spinal surgery
- Peripheral nerve surgery
- X-Ray Guided Facet Joint Injection
- Spinal fusion
- Epidural injection for pain relief
- Sacroiliac joint injections
- British Association of Spinal Surgeons
- British Scoliosis Society
- Spine Society of Europe
- British Orthopaedic Association
Other post held
- Consultant Orthopaedic Spinal Surgeon, Nuffield Health Chester Hospital, The Grosvenor
- Consultant Spinal Surgeon, The Walton Centre, Liverpool
Mr Narendra Kumar Rath does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Narendra Kumar Rath does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Narendra Kumar Rath does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.