Mr M Chawda is a consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Nuffield Health The Grosvenor Hospital, Chester, and has an NHS post at Ysbyty Gwynedd in Bangor. Mr Chawda had 2 years as Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, 18 months on specialist fellowship (hip and knee surgery) in Brisbane, Australia and Hanover, Germany. He also had 6 years experience as Specialist Registrar level on Leeds rotation. He was a Fellow in Orthopaedic surgery at a junior registrar level for 18 months, and had 3 years as resident trainee doctor in orthopaedic surgery.
Active interest in outcome research in hip and knee surgery.
All aspects of hip and knee surgery. Computer assisted navigation surgery for both hip and knee surgery.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Mayur Chawda at Nuffield Health
- Knee replacement revision
- Knee replacement
- Knee arthroscopy
- Hip revision
- X-Ray Guided Facet Joint Injection
- Hip replacement
- Image guided joint injections
- Hip resurfacing
- Facet joint injections
- Hip arthroscopy
Hip and knee surgery, computer assisted hip and knee surgery including hip replacements, hip resurfacing, navigation in trauma surgery and other aspects of trauma surgery.
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Medical Association
- British Hip Society
- British Association for Surgery of the Knee
Other posts held
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Bangor, North Wales
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon Ysbyty Gwynedd, Bangor NHS Trust