- Specialities Orthopaedics, Joint replacement, Musculoskeletal
- Telephone 01248 684 325
- Year of first qualification 1991
- Email email@example.com
- GMC Number 4578972
- Fax 01244 680 812
Mr M Chawda is a consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Nuffield Health The Grosvenor Hospital, Chester, and has an NHS post at Ysbyty Gwynedd in Bangor. Mr Chawda had 2 years as Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, 18 months on specialist fellowship (hip and knee surgery) in Brisbane, Australia and Hanover, Germany. He also had 6 years experience as Specialist Registrar level on Leeds rotation. He was a Fellow in Orthopaedic surgery at a junior registrar level for 18 months, and had 3 years as resident trainee doctor in orthopaedic surgery.
- Weekly Wednesday 18:00 - 19:30
- A GP letter of referral required
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Bangor, North Wales
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon Ysbyty Gwynedd, Bangor NHS Trust
Active interest in outcome research in hip and knee surgery.
All aspects of hip and knee surgery. Computer assisted navigation surgery for both hip and knee surgery.
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Medical Association
- British Hip Society
- British Association for Surgery of the Knee
Hip and knee surgery, computer assisted hip and knee surgery including hip replacements, hip resurfacing, navigation in trauma surgery and other aspects of trauma surgery.