Mr Danford qualified as a dentist in 1975 at Guy’s Hospital. He studied medicine at King’s College Hospital and qualified in 1983 and completed his training in oral and maxillofacial surgery in 1994. He was appointed at King’s College Hospital and St George’s Hospitals in 1994 and then was appointed at the Royal Surrey County Hospital in 1998. His private practice is based at the Nuffield Health Guildford Hospital.
Head and neck cancer, facial plastics, skin cancer, dento-alveolar including impacted teeth, and salivary gland disease.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Martin Danford at Nuffield Health
- Chin reshaping (Genioplasty)
- Mole removal
- Rhinoplasty (or nose reshaping)
- Reconstructive surgery
- Removing wisdom teeth
- Tooth Removal (Extraction)
- Mole assessment
- Bone Graft
- Dermal fillers
- Ear pinning cosmetic surgery (Pinnaplasty)
- Head and neck surgery
- Maxillofacial / oral surgery
- Parotid surgery
Mr Danford actively takes part in research projects within head & neck and skin malignancies
- European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery
- British Medical Association
- British Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- British Association of Head and Neck Oncologists
- Royal College of Surgeons
Other post held
- Royal Surrey County Hospital
- East Surrey Hospital
Insurers Mr Martin Danford works with
Mr Martin Danford works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Medical Care Direct
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Martin Danford does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Martin Danford does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Martin Danford does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.