Overseas Fellowship in Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery 2006-2007
- Laparoscopic colorectal surgery
- Minimally invasive surgery
Triathlon, skiing, cycling
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Mark Katory at Nuffield Health
- Colorectal screening
- Gastroscopy (or gastrointestinal (GI) endoscopy)
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Colorectal surgery
- Ileal pouch anal anastomosis
- Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Abdominoperineal resection
- Anterior resection
MD 2007 - colorectal cancer genetics
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- European Society of Coloproctologists
Other posts held
- Consultant Colorectal Surgeon, Gateshead Health NHS Trust
Mr Mark Katory does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Mark Katory does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Mark Katory does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.