- Specialities Body Contouring, Cosmetic Breast Surgery
- Telephone 01277 695695
- Year of first qualification 1986
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMC Number 4280879
- Fax 01277 261924
Mr Sood is a Consultant Plastic Surgeon who has 19 years of experience in plastic surgery. His special interests include breast surgery, facial plastic surgery, body contouring, skin cancer, and complex hand and nerve surgery.
Mr Sood is based at the internationally renowned St Andrew’s Centre for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Before becoming a Consultant in the NHS and developing a private practice in Essex and East London, Mr Sood trained extensively in plastic surgery. He was the Clinical Tutor in plastic surgery for 3 years and he is responsible for the training of Plastic Surgeons prior to their appointment as Consultants. Mr Sood was a co-founder of the prestigious Mentor Cosmetic Fellowship.
Mr Sood is a member of the following professional bodies:
- British Association for Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS)British Society for Surgery of the Hand (BSSH), for which he is also an Examiner.
- Mr Sood has 16 years of experience in the private sector and a well-established and busy cosmetic surgery practice in Essex. He offers a full range of cosmetic surgery procedures, including non-surgical aesthetics.
Mr Sood specialises in the following cosmetic treatments at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital:
- Bi Weekly Monday 08:00 - 11:00
- Bi Weekly Wednesday 18:30 - 20:30
- St. Andrew's Centre for Plastic Surgery, Broomfield Hospital, Chelmsford
- Barking, Havering and Redbridge NHS University Trust
- Cosmetic surgery
- Breast augmentation
- Breast reduction
- Neck lift
- Brow lift
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck)
- Blepharoplasty (cosmetic eyelid surgery)
- Nerve surgery
- Hand reconstruction (after injury and congenital abnormalities)
- Dupuytren's disease.
- British Association of Plastic Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgeons
- Council Member British Society for Surgery of the Hand
Clinical research in hand surgery.