- Prostate cancer
- Da Vinci Radical Prostatectomy
- Investigation of raised PSA
- Transperineal prostate biopsy
- Multiparametric MRI prostate
- Bladder cancer
- Scrotal surgery
- Prostatitis/chronic pelvic pain
Sailing, skiing, rowing, military history.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Kieran Jefferson at Nuffield Health
- Penile lesions (biopsy of)
- Prostate screening
- Prostate surgery
- Reconstructive surgery
- Vasectomy surgery
- Vasectomy reversal surgery
Mr Jefferson has published across the spectrum of urological cancers and maintains ongoing interests in bladder cancer (co-investigator on the £1.5M BladderPath study with Birmingham and Sheffield), ketamine injury to the urinary tract and prostate cancer.
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
- BAUS Section of Oncology
Other post held
- University Hospitals Coventry & Warwickshire Consultant Urological Surgeon
Mr Kieran Jefferson does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Kieran Jefferson does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Kieran Jefferson does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.