Mr Saeed is a fellowship trained , experienced Spinal Neurosurgeon who holds a substantive Spinal consultant post at New Cross Hospital since January, 2011. Mr Saeed completed his Neurosugical training at Salford Royal Hospital in Manchester and then completed spinal fellowships at world renowned spinal unit at Queens Medical Centre Nottingham and also at Walton Centre for Neurology and Neurosurgery, Liverpool. He also visited Barrow institute, Phoenix, Arizona to gain further experience of spinal and neurosurgery.
Mr Saeed has vast experience of treating patients with spinal disorders including especially low back and leg pain, neck and arm pain due to disc problems etc.
Degenerative conditions of spine including cervical spine.
Minimally invasive spinal surgery.
English, Urdu, Punjabi
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Khalid Saeed at Nuffield Health
- Cervical Spine Surgery
- Epidural injection for pain relief
- Laminectomy surgery
- Lumbar discectomy surgery
- Minimally invasive spinal surgery
- Nerve blocks
- Sacroiliac joint injections
- Spinal decompression surgery
- X-Ray Guided Facet Joint Injection
During my training in Neurosurgery I did research on brain tumours, meningiomas , especially their receptor status.
- British Association of spine surgeon
- British Medical Association
- Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Society of British Neurological surgeons
Other post held
- Consultant spinal surgeon at New Cross Hospital, Wolverhampton
Mr Khalid Saeed does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Khalid Saeed does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Khalid Saeed does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.