Mr McEleny works at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Gateshead and the Freeman Hospital in Newcastle where he sees and treats men and women with a wide variety of urological problems. His special interests include Male Infertility, Male Sexual Problems and Chronic Testicular Pain
He leads the Male Fertility Service at the Newcastle Fertility Centre based at the International Centre for Life.
General Urology, scrotal and testicular problems
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Kevin McEleny at Nuffield Health
- Circumcision treatment
- Prostate screening
- Prostate surgery
- Testicular ultrasound
- Vasectomy surgery
- Vasectomy reversal surgery
- Penile lesions (biopsy of)
20 published papers mostly on Male Fertility, Andrology and Prostate Cancer.
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
- European Association of Urology
- British Andrology Society
- British Fertility Society’
Other post held
- Consultant Urologist at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital and The Freeman Hospital
- Consultant Andrologist at the Newcastle Fertility Centre
- Associate Clinical Lecturer at the University of Newcastle
Mr Kevin McEleny does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Kevin McEleny does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Kevin McEleny does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.