- Specialities Urology
- Telephone 0191 2816 131
- Year of first qualification 1994
- GMC Number 4108957
- Fax 0191 2811 379
Mr McEleny works at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Gateshead and the Freeman Hospital in Newcastle where he sees and treats men and women with a wide variety of urological problems. His special interests include Male Infertility, Male Sexual Problems and Chronic Testicular Pain
He leads the Male Fertility Service at the Newcastle Fertility Centre based at the International Centre for Life.
- Friday 17:30 - 19:45
- Consultant Urologist at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital and The Freeman Hospital
- Consultant Andrologist at the Newcastle Fertility Centre
- Associate Clinical Lecturer at the University of Newcastle
General Urology, scrotal and testicular problems
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
- European Association of Urology
- British Andrology Society
- British Fertility Society’
20 published papers mostly on Male Fertility, Andrology and Prostate Cancer.
Mr Kevin McEleny does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Kevin McEleny does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Kevin McEleny does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.