Mr Sri-Ram is an Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgeon with special interests in lower limb surgery, treating conditions involving the hips, knees and feet and offering a high quality, patient-centred approach.
He completed his medical degree at University College London, completed his basic surgical training in North London and underwent his specialist orthopaedic training on the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital training programme. He then undertook further sub-specialist training on several prestigious fellowships including Sports Trauma and Knee Surgery (North Sydney, Australia), Hip and Knee Replacement Surgery (Wycombe and Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, UK) and Trauma (St Mary’s Hospital, Major Trauma Centre, UK).
Mr Sri-Ram regularly teaches on courses and presents at national and international meetings. He has several publications in specialist peer reviewed journals, and also reviews articles. He has also authored chapters in books and is the editor of the highly successful text book ‘Postgraduate Orthopaedics – MCQs and EMQs for the FRCS (Tr&Orth)’ published by Cambridge University Press.
He also has an interest in service development and clinical leadership. He is the clinical lead of the orthopaedic department at Whipps Cross University Hospital, and has completed a masters level postgraduate certificate in Innovation and Improving Performance and a level 7 qualification in Strategic Management and Leadership with the Chartered Management Institute.
- Hip surgery including total hip replacement and revision hip replacement.
- Knee surgery including partial and total knee replacement, sports injuries, knee arthroscopy and anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction.
- Foot surgery including bunion correction, toe correction and toe fusions.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Kesavan Sri-Ram at Nuffield Health
- Toe surgery
- Bunion surgery (bunionectomy)
- Knee replacement
- Knee arthroscopy
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Hip replacement
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) repair
- Hip resurfacing
- Hip arthroscopy
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Medical Association
- Medical Defence Union
Other posts held
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Barts Health NHS Trust