- Specialities Orthopaedics
- Telephone 01782 382 507 (Clinic Bookings)
- Year of first qualification 1995
- GMC Number 4186580
- Fax 01782 382 500 (Clinic Bookings)
At the University Hospital of North Staffordshire NHS Trust Mr Lim is the Clinical Lead in Hip and Knee Surgery, Clinical Lead in Enhanced Recovery and the Elective Surgery Lead for Orthopaedics.
He specialises in the treatment of hip and knee conditions and performs:
- Primary hip replacements
- Revision hip replacements
- Hip injections
- Hip arthroscopy
- Primary knee replacements
- Revision knee replacements
- Knee injections
- Knee arthroscopy
Mr Lim has an interest in minimising blood loss in surgery, use of computerised templating and surgical planning to improve accuracy of implantation, use of ceramic and advanced plastic bearing materials for replacements, and Enhanced Recovery Techniques for pain control and early mobilisation.
- Weekly Monday PM
- Weekly Wednesday PM
- University Hospital North Staffordshire
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Hip Society
- British Association for Surgery of the Knee
- Arthroplasty Fellowship - Oswestry
- Trauma &
- Travelling Fellowship - Singapore and Boston, Massachusetts
DeclarationMr Justin Lim works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- CS Healthcare
Mr Justin Lim does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Justin Lim does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Justin Lim does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.