- Specialities Ophthalmology, Optometry
- Telephone 01244 684 325
- Year of first qualification 1997
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMC Number 4411846
- Fax 01244 680 812
Mr Bhargava has been a Consultant Ophthalmologist Surgeon at the Countess of Chester NHS Trust since 2008, and has a private practice at Nuffield Health the Grosvenor Hospital, Chester. He qualified from Sheffield University Medical School 1997, and completed his Ophthalmic training at the Queen’s Medical Centre, Nottingham 1999 - 2007.
He went on to do his Oculoplastic fellowship at Leicester Royal Infirmary and Birmingham and Midland Eye Centre between 2007-2008.
Mr Bhargava has been extensively trained in eyelid reconstructive surgery, cataract surgery and endoscopic lacrimal surgery which allows scar free surgery for the treatment of watery eyes.
- Weekly Tuesday 18:00 - 21:00
- Weekly Friday 10:00 - 12:00
- Consultant Ophthalmologist at the Countess of Chester Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- College Tutor for trainee Ophthalmic Surgeons at the Countess of Chester NHS Trust
- Consultant Ophthalmologist at Nuffield Health The Grosvenor Hospital Chester
Ophthalmology, Oculoplastic, eyelid and lacrimal surgery.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- Council member of North of England Ophthalmological Society
- British Medical Association
- American Academy of Ophthalmology