Mr Bhargava has been a Consultant Ophthalmologist Surgeon at the Countess of Chester NHS Trust since 2008, and has a private practice at Nuffield Health the Grosvenor Hospital, Chester. He qualified from Sheffield University Medical School 1997, and completed his Ophthalmic training at the Queen’s Medical Centre, Nottingham 1999 - 2007.
He went on to do his Oculoplastic fellowship at Leicester Royal Infirmary and Birmingham and Midland Eye Centre between 2007-2008.
Mr Bhargava has been extensively trained in eyelid reconstructive surgery, cataract surgery and endoscopic lacrimal surgery which allows scar free surgery for the treatment of watery eyes.
Ophthalmology, Oculoplastic, eyelid and lacrimal surgery.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Jonathan Bhargava at Nuffield Health
- Eye lift
- Lacrimal surgery
- Cataract Surgery
- Visual Fields
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Reshaping)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- Council member of North of England Ophthalmological Society
- British Medical Association
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
Other posts held
- Consultant Ophthalmologist at the Countess of Chester Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- College Tutor for trainee Ophthalmic Surgeons at the Countess of Chester NHS Trust
- Consultant Ophthalmologist at Nuffield Health The Grosvenor Hospital Chester