John Peters qualified from Charing Cross and Westminster Medical School in 1991 and undertook general surgical training in West London before joining the North West London Urology Specialist rotation. After working at St Marys, Charing Cross and The Lister in Stevenage he completed his training as senior registrar at The Institute of Urology at the Middlesex.
He was appointed to Whipps Cross in 2002 and became Clinical Director and Associate Medical Director in 2010. Following the merger of Whipps Cross and St Bartholomews/Royal London he was appointed Clinical Director of Urology for the combined Trust in 2012.
General urology, BPH and prostate disease, stone and kidney disease. Andrology and erectile dysfunction. Vasectomy. Urodynamics. Urinary tract infection. Prostate biopsy and ultrasound.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr John Peters at Nuffield Health
- Holmium laser enucleation of the prostate (HoLEP)
- Laparoscopic radical prostatectomy
- Prostate screening
- Radical prostatectomy
- Prostatic Urethral Lift
- Vasectomy or male sterilisation
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
- Programme Training Director North Thames
- European Urology Association
Other posts held
- Barts Health NHS Trust (Whipps Cross Hospital)