John qualified in 1986 from Cambridge Medical School and his postgraduate training included Registrar training in the East Midlands (Leicester and Nottingham) and Senior Registrar training in Glasgow. He also spent a year as Visiting Lecturer and Assistant Professor at the Chinese University of Hong Kong.
General ear, nose and throat conditions including:
- Cosmetic rhinoplasty and septorhinoplasty
- Nasal blockage, sinusitis and facial pain
- Hearing loss, ear infections, tinnitus and dizziness. Bone anchored hearing aids.
- Otoplasty (prominent ear correction)
- Hoarseness and other throat symptoms
Treatments and tests offered by Mr John Marshall at Nuffield Health
- Adult audiology hearing aid provision
- Deviated septum (Septoplasty)
- Ear pinning cosmetic surgery (Pinnaplasty)
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Grommet insertion
- Otoplasty (ear correction / ear repositioning)
- British Medical Association
- Scottish Otolaryngological Society
- British Association of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
- Royal Society of Medicine
- European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery
Other post held
- Consultant in ENT, Southern General Hospital
- Consultant in ENT, Victoria Infirmary
Mr John Marshall does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr John Marshall does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr John Marshall does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.