Mr Jeremy Butcher
MB BS, FRCOphth
GMC number: 3071096
Practicing since: 1985
- Weekly Fridays 14:30 - 18:30
- Weekly Thursdays 09:20 - 12:00
- Patients require a referral from a GP
Or call us on
Mr Jeremy Butcher is a Consultant Ophthalmologist in Chester. He performs a number of eye treatments including squint surgery and cataract surgery.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Jeremy Butcher at Nuffield Health
- Eye lift
- Drooping eyelids (Ptosis correction)
- Cataract Surgery
- Visual Fields
- Squint surgery
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Reshaping)
Locations Mr Jeremy Butcher works with
Research papers on corneal disease and paediatric ophthalmology.
- United Kingdom &
- Ireland Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
Other posts held
- Consultant Ophthalmologist, Countess of Chester Hospital NHS Trust
- Consultant Ophthalmologist, Manchester Royal Eye Hospital
Insurers Mr Jeremy Butcher works with
Mr Jeremy Butcher works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Freedom Health
- Medical Care Direct
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Jeremy Butcher does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Jeremy Butcher does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Jeremy Butcher does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.