- Specialities Orthopaedics, Joint Replacement, Musculoskeletal
- Telephone 01244 684 325
- Year of first qualification 1991
- Email Outpatient.Appointments@nuffieldhealth.com
- GMC Number 3555187
- Fax 01244 680 812
Mr Rao studied Medicine at the University of St Andrews, graduating with Honours in Bachelor of Science. He completed his education in surgery at the University of Victoria Manchester.
He was trained in Orthopaedics on the Cambridge program at Addenbrooke’s Hospital and gained experience in the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital.
He completed a fellowship in Colorado, USA and gained further International experience with a travelling Fellowship including Australia and China.
- Mondays 17:30 - 21:00
- Wednesdays 09:00 - 13:00
- GP referral preferred
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Nuffield Health The Grosvenor Hospital Chester
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon Countess of Chester Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Countess of Chester Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Association for Surgery of the Knee
- British Medical Association
DeclarationMr Janardhan Rao works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Medical Care Direct
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Janardhan Rao does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Janardhan Rao does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Janardhan Rao does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.