Mr Francombe sees patients for the following: colorectal surgery including colonoscopy and perianal conditions such as fissures, piles and fistulae.
His NHS team were voted "Hospital doctor team of year 2007.
Skiing, fishing, tennis, swimming
Treatments and tests offered by Mr James Francombe at Nuffield Health
- Colorectal surgery
- Abdominal adhesion surgery
- Abdominoperineal resection
- Anterior resection
- Colorectal screening
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Diagnostic endoscopy
- Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Bilateral (inguinal) hernia repair
- Hernia repair surgery
- Hernia unilateral
- Open surgery groin hernia repair
- Umbilical hernia repair
- Rectal examination under anaesthetic (or rectal EUA)
- Association of Coloproctologists of Great Britain and Ireland
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Premium Medical Protection
Other post held
- Consultant General and Colorectal Surgeon, Warwick Hospital
- Clinical Director of Surgery
Mr James Francombe does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr James Francombe does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr James Francombe does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.