Mr Jacob D’Souza undertook his Oral and Maxillofacial training from the Mersey Deanery, Liverpool and his Head and Neck Fellowship in Sydney, Australia.
He has publications in peer-reviewed journals and is actively involved in training of under-graduate students. He regularly participates in national and international conferences to keep up-to-date in the practise of evidence based medicine.
- Facial skin cancer
- Salivary gland disease
- Head and neck lumps and bumps
Mr D'Souza enjoys sports, listening to music and gardening and keeps fit with regular exercise.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Jacob D’Souza at Nuffield Health
- Removing wisdom teeth
- Submandibular gland removal
- Tooth Removal (Extraction)
- Maxillofacial / oral surgery
Publications in peer-reviewed journals in the area of:
- Cancer and reconstruction
- Hyperbaric oxygen in the management of radiation – inducted necrosis of the jaws
- Sentinel-node biopsy for squamous cell carcinoma of the skin
- Outcomes in cancer patients
- General Dental Council
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- British Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- European Head and Neck Society
Other posts held
- Royal Surrey County Hospital
- Hampshire Hospitals NHS Trust
Insurers Mr Jacob D’Souza works with
Mr Jacob D’Souza works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
Mr Jacob D’Souza does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Jacob D’Souza does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Jacob D’Souza does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.