Mr Barrak is a Consultant Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) surgeon. He is experienced in all aspects of general ENT and head and neck surgery.
Mr Barrak has more than 28 years of experience in ENT. He runs a diagnostic head and neck clinic twice weekly and voice clinic once monthly. He is a substantive Consultant ENT surgeon for South Warwickshire University NHS Foundation Trust.
General ENT for both adults and children.
- Head and neck
- Voice clinic.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Husham Barrak Aldeerawi at Nuffield Health
- Deviated septum (Septoplasty)
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS)
- Ear drum repair (Myringoplasty)
- Antral washout
- Thyroid surgery (thyroidectomy)
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Adult audiology hearing aid provision
- Microsuction of ear canal
- Head and neck surgery
- Submandibular gland removal
- Balloon Sinuplasty
- Grommet insertion
- Nasal polypectomy
Mr Barrak has more than 18 publications worldwide. Most recent research is in 2022, investigating the role of the MRI scan for patients with suspension of acoustic neuroma. Mr Barrak is lead of the clinical governance and audit in the ENT department at Warwick hospital and lead of the clinical/pathological meeting every other Monday. Also he is a member of the head and neck MDT for University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire.
- Fellowship of the royal college of surgeon of England
- Specialist register GMC
- The Midland Institute of Otorhinolaryngology (MIO) membership
- Medical Protection Society (MPS) membership
Other posts held
- Consultant ENT Surgeon, South Warwickshire University NHS Foundation Trust
Insurers Mr Husham Barrak Aldeerawi works with
Mr Husham Barrak Aldeerawi works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Husham Barrak Aldeerawi does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Husham Barrak Aldeerawi does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Husham Barrak Aldeerawi does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.