Mr Gourab Misra
MB BS, MRCOG, Diploma in Advanced Gynaecological Endoscopy, MCh in Robotic Surgery
GMC number: 5195278
Practicing since: 1994
- Monday AM
Mr Misra's experience involves benign gynaecology (menstrual disorders, endometriosis and chronic pelvic pain, fibroids, subfertility).
He has trained in advanced laparoscopipc and hysteroscopic surgery.
His professional interests include Endometriosis, Menstrual Disorders, Fibroids, Laparoscopic Total/Subtotal Hysterectomy.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Gourab Misra at Nuffield Health
- Dilation and curettage (D&C)
- Adnexal surgery
- Reversal of sterilisation
- Hormonal coil
- Ovarian screening
- Labial reduction (labiaplasty)
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT)
- Endometrial ablation
- Smear test (cervical screening)
- Endometrial resection
Locations Mr Gourab Misra works with
- Medical Defence Union
- British Society Gynaecological Endoscopy
Other posts held
- Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, University Hospital of North Staffordshire.
Insurers Mr Gourab Misra works with
Mr Gourab Misra works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Gourab Misra does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Gourab Misra does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Gourab Misra does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.