Fraser Dean qualified from the University of Glasgow in 2002. He then went on to specialise in Trauma and orthopaedic surgery with Spinal as his main interest.
Within his NHS Practice Fraser focuses purely on orthopaedic spinal surgery and is a part of the general orthopaedic trauma team.
Fraser is involved in the West of Scotland Pain group and has given lectures on the topics of back pain:
Mr Dean specialises the following treatments at Nuffield Health Glasgow Hospital:
Intervention for Back Pain:
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Fraser Dean at Nuffield Health
- Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion
- Cervical Spine Surgery
- Dorsal root ganglion block
- Lumbar discectomy surgery
- Manipulation under anaesthesia (MUA)
- Minimally invasive spinal surgery
Other post held
- Consultant Orthopaedic & Spinal Surgeon, Queen Elizabeth University Hospital Glasgow
Insurers Mr Fraser Dean works with
Mr Fraser Dean works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Fraser Dean does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Fraser Dean does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Fraser Dean does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.