- Specialities Orthopaedics
- Telephone 01902 754 177
- Year of first qualification 1987
- GMC Number 4187103
- Fax 01902 793 292
Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Bunion surgery
- Sports foot/ankle injuries
- Toe deformity correction
- Big toe joint arthrtitis surgery
- Ankle arthroscopy
- Rheumatoid foot/ankle deformity surgery
- Range of forefoot, midfoot, hindfoot/ankle surgery
Knee replacement, Knee arthroscopy and Hip replacement
Mr Damany has attended numerous national and international Foot and Ankle courses - Cambridge, Stanmore, Bristol, Nottingham, Bordeaux (run by Louis Barouk, and eminent French Foot and Ankle Surgeon) and in Zurich (run by Pascal Rippstein, an acclaimed Swiss Foot and Ankle Surgeon).
Having worked in South Wales, Scotland and East Anglia, Mr Damany has also gained substantial experience in Hip/Knee replacements and Knee arthroscopies.
Mr Damany has also undertaken the specialist AO Trauma Fellowship in Germany.
- Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday by arrangement
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust
- The British Orthopaedic Association
- Fellow European Board of Orthopaedics and Traumatology
Mr Dev Damany does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Dev Damany does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Dev Damany does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.