Mr David Muthuveloe is a specialist Consultant Urological Surgeon. He is experienced in general urology and has specialist interest in the endo-urological management of renal tract stones.
Mr Muthuveloe qualified as a medical graduate from Imperial College London and went on to attain postgraduate training in surgery and further specialist training in urology, culminating with fellowship to the Royal College of Surgeons of England. He is currently working at the Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust and offers investigations and treatments in a variety of urological conditions and sub-specialises in the management of renal tract stones.
- Management of renal tract stones
- Non-cancerous prostate conditions
- BPH treatment such as TURP or Urolift
- Investigations for haematuria (blood in urine)
- Investigations and treatments for Urinary Tract Infections
- Raised PSA investigations
- Scrotal and testicular surgery such as hydrocele repair, epidydimal cyst repair, vasectomy and vasectomy reversal
- Adult circumcisions
- Outpatient diagnostic procedures such as flexible cystoscopy (camera test) and trans-rectal ultrasound of prostate
Treatments and tests offered by Mr David Muthuveloe at Nuffield Health
- Prostate surgery
- Prostate resection (TURP)
- Vasectomy or male sterilisation
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
- European Association of Urological Surgeons
- General Medical Council
Other post held
- Consultant Urological Surgeon at the Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust
Insurers Mr David Muthuveloe works with
Mr David Muthuveloe works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
- Police Mutual
Mr David Muthuveloe does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr David Muthuveloe does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr David Muthuveloe does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.