Mr Machin is a fellowship trained Foot & Ankle Surgeon working in Cheshire and North Wales.
Mr Machin concentrates on the Foot and Ankle to allow him to provide you with the most up-to-date and specialist advice, treatments and surgery possible.
Mr Machin will work with you to diagnose and treat your foot or ankle problem.
Whether you require a diagnosis with advice or specialist surgery Mr Machin is happy to see you.
For Self Pay patients Mr Machin is happy to see you without a GP
Pain Prevention following Foot and Ankle Surgery
Treatments and tests offered by Mr David Machin at Nuffield Health
- Bunion surgery (bunionectomy)
- Midfoot fusion
- Manipulation under anaesthesia (MUA)
- Fusion of big toe
- Hindfoot fusion
- Ankle ligament repair
- Forefoot reconstructive surgery
- Flat foot correction
- Hindfoot osteotomy
- Joint resurfacing
- Ankle arthroscopy
- Cartilage reconstruction
- Ankle fusion
- Trauma Surgery
- Image guided joint injections
- Hallux Valgus Surgery
- Mr Machin is a collaborator in multi centre trials such as SCIENCE, BOSS, PATH-2
- Perioperative changes in the microcirculation in feet after foot and ankle surgery
- The role of fracture reduction and plate position in the aetiology of flexor pollicis longus tendon
- Racial and geographic factors in the incidence of Legg-Calvé-Perthes' disease: a systematic review
- The role of post-operative radiographs in predicting risk of flexor pollicis longus tendon rupture after volar plate fixation of distal radius fractures - a case control study.
- British Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- British Orthopaedic Association
- Mersey Foot & Ankle Group
- Liverpool Medical Institute
- Mersey Medicolegal Society
- British Medical Association
Other post held
- Mid Cheshire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust Consultant Foot and Ankle Surgeon Associate Medical Director (Surgery & Cancer) Orthopaedic Trauma Lead
Mr David Machin does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr David Machin does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr David Machin does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.