- Specialities General Surgery, Vascular and endovascular surgery
- Telephone 01243 753 001
- Year of first qualification 1990
- Email email@example.com
- GMC Number 3483523
- Fax 01243 537 057
Mr Beattie specialises in varicose vein treatment at Nuffield Health Chichester Hospitall
- Bi Weekly Thursday 17:30 - 20:00
- Consultant Vascular and General Surgeon, St Richard's Hospital
- Consultant Vascular and General Surgeon, Nuffield Health Chichester Hospital
- Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons
- Medical Defence Union
- Vascular Surgical Society of Great Britain and Ireland
- European Society for Vasular Srugery
- Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland
Recent research papers include:
- "Circumferential stretching of saphenous vein smooth muscle enhances vasoconstrictor responses by Rho kinase dependent pathways; 2002."
- "Implications of ITU bed non-availability and the centralisation of vascular services in the treatment of ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm: Current UK Practice; 2002."
- "Outcome of ProCol, a bovine mesenteric vein graft, in infrainguinal reconstruction; 2002."
- "Use of information technology in general practice; 2003."
DeclarationMr David Beattie works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Freedom Health
- Medical Care Direct
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr David Beattie does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr David Beattie does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr David Beattie does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.