- Specialities Orthopaedics, Sports Medicine
- Telephone 0191 2816131
- Year of first qualification 1997
- GMC Number 4408334
- Website http://www.davecloke.com
- Fax 0191 2811379
Mr Cloke trained in the Northern Deanery and Fellowship trained in shoulder and elbow surgery (Sheffield).
His specialist interests include Arthroscopic (keyhole) surgery of the shoulder for rotator cuff problems, instability and frozen shoulder.
He has experience in all surgical options for treatment of arthritis of the shoulder including total shoulder replacement and reverse replacement. In addition he has experience in total elbow replacement for arthritis.
He was Northern Region Orthopaedic Trainer of the year 2014.
- Wednesday 09:30 - 12:30
- Friday 17:30 - 19:00
- Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Shoulder and elbow arthritis
- Rotator cuff problems/impingement
- Shoulder instability
- Frozen shoulder
- Elbow problems
- Hand and wrist problems
- Patient reported outcome measures - personal results available for surgical procedures offered
Formerly a lieutenant Colonel in the Army Reserve, 201 Field Hospital, TA
- British Shoulder and Elbow Society
- British Sports Trauma and Arthroscopy Association
- Combined Services Orthopaedic Society
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Society for Surgery of the Hand
Papers published in effects of arthroscopic shoulder surgery, injuries in youth football and management of shoulder pain.
DeclarationMr Dave Cloke works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Dave Cloke does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Dave Cloke does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Dave Cloke does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.