- Specialities Orthopaedics
- Telephone Freephone 0800 616 267
- Year of first qualification 1989
- GMC Number 4396796
- Fax 0141 339 1352
Mr Bardeep Rana gained higher surgical training in Trauma and Orthopaedics in the West of Scotland. He was Clinical Lecturer in Western Infirmary and Glasgow University where he had extensive training in treatment of complex hip problems.
Mr Rana specialises in the following treatments at Nuffield Health Glasgow Hospital:
- Thursday mornings
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Queen Elizabeth University Hospital
Mr Bardeep Rana has a special interest in hip replacement in complex cases, adult hip arthritis, revision hip replacement and primary knee replacement.
Gardening and hill walking.
- British Orthopaedic Association
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Orthopaedic Trauma Society
- General Medical Council
- The Medical and Dental Defence Union of Scotland
- British Medical Association
DeclarationMr Bardeep Rana works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
Mr Bardeep Rana does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Bardeep Rana does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Bardeep Rana does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.