- Specialities Orthopaedics, Foot & Ankle Surgery, Musculoskeletal, Paediatric Hand Surgery, Paediatric Orthopaedics, Liposculpture, Spinal Disorders, Sports Medicine
- Year of first qualification 2001
- Email email@example.com
English and French
- GMC Number 7052940
- Website https://orthopaeds.com/
Mr de Gheldere works as a full time paediatric orthopedic surgeon at the Great North Children’s Hospital at the RVI in Newcastle.
He did his training in Brussels and then specialist fellowships in France (Nancy) and London (Great Ormond Street and Stanmore).
He won the EPOS travelling fellowship award and spent time across North America and is an experienced surgeon with a wide range of interests.
- Every Tuesday afternoon
- Full time consultant at the Great North Children’s Hospital, RVI, Newcastle
Sports injuries, Foot/ankle, lower limb, hip, gait abnormalities, cerebral palsy, upper limb, trauma, bone deformity.
Mr de Gheldere is a family man with two young children to entertain him. He is also keen on fly-fishing.
Tennis, skiing, shooting and fly-fishing.
DeclarationMr Antoine G. De Gheldere works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr Antoine G. De Gheldere does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Antoine G. De Gheldere does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Antoine G. De Gheldere does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.