Anthony O’Driscoll has been a consultant eye surgeon in Warwickshire since 2000. He specialises in cataract surgery (including premium lens implants) and retinal surgery.
He lectures in diabetic eye disease at Warwick University. He is Clinical Director of the Diabetic Eye Screening Program for Warwickshire,Herefordshire and Worcestershire.
Mr O'Driscoll set up injection clinics for macular degeneration at Warwick Hospital in 2008.
- Small incision cataract surgery
- Premium lens implants
- Refractive cataract surgery
- Retinal detachment repair
- Macular hole repair
- Epiretinal membrane removal
- Dense vitreous opacity (floaters) removal
- Laser retinopexy
- Laser Capsulotomy
- Laser iridotomy
- Laser trabeculoplasty
- Macular degeneration intravitreal injections
- Diabetic retinopathy treatment
- General eye problems
- Glaucoma management
Endurance events such as long distance running, triathlon and trekking.
Treatments and tests offered by Professor Anthony O'Driscoll at Nuffield Health
- Cataract Surgery
Beta radiation in wet macular degeneration.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- Member of the UK and Ireland Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- Member of the European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- Member of the British and Eire Association of Vitreoretinal Surgeons
- Member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology
Insurers Professor Anthony O'Driscoll works with
Professor Anthony O'Driscoll works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Tesco Bank
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Professor Anthony O'Driscoll does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Professor Anthony O'Driscoll does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Professor Anthony O'Driscoll does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.