Dr Tailor's special interests include women's cancers, abnormal vaginal bleeding, abnormal smears, ovarian cyst ultrasound and treatment, keyhole surgery.
- Suspected cancer
- Abnormal smears and colposcopy
- Ovarian cysts
- Pelvic ultrasound
- Robotic surgery
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Anil Tailor at Nuffield Health
- Dilation and curettage (D&C)
- Excision vaginal lumps
- Reversal of sterilisation
- Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- British Medical Association
- British Gynaecological Cancer Society
- British Society for Colposcopy &
- Cervical Pathology
- British and Irish Association of Robotic Gynaecological Surgeons
Other post held
- Ashford and St Peter's NHS Foundation Trust
- Royal Surrey County Hospital, Guildford
Insurers Mr Anil Tailor works with
Mr Anil Tailor works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
Mr Anil Tailor does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Anil Tailor does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Anil Tailor does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.