Mr Andrew James attended Glasgow University, graduating in 1989. Mr James was first appointed as a Consultant Urologist at Hairmyers Hospital in East Kilbride in 1999. In 2004 he moved from Lanarkshire to Stobhill Hospital in Glasgow. Mr James also currently holds the position of Clinical Lead in Urology for Greater Glasgow and Clyde.
Mr Andrew James specialises in the following treatments at Nuffield Health Glasgow Hospital:
- Disorders of the Urinary Tract
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Prostate Cancer
- Testicular Cancer
- Testicular Lumps
- Uretheral Strictures
- Vasectomy Reversal
Mr James has a specialist interest in:
- Urinary tract disorders
- Prostate disease including prostate cancer
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Andrew James at Nuffield Health
- Vasectomy or male sterilisation
- Royal College of Surgeons of Glasgow
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
Other post held
- Consultant Urologist, Stobhill Hospital, Glasgow
Mr Andrew James does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Andrew James does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Andrew James does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.