Mr Ahmed Eweiss is a Consultant ENT Surgeon at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital. He has wide experience in all branches of ENT with special interests in both rhinology/endoscopic skull base surgery, and benign head and neck surgery.
During his training, Mr Eweiss completed two advanced fellowships in rhinology, facial plastics and endoscopic skull base surgery. After being appointed as a consultant he enhanced his experience with a six weeks visit to a world class centre of advanced rhinology and endoscopic skull base surgery at University of Brescia, Italy.
Mr Eweiss is able to competently perform a wide variety of surgical procedures covering all ENT branches. He can also deal competently and safely with all ENT emergencies.
- Adult and Paediatric ENT
- Nasal and Sinus Disorders
- Head and Neck surgery
Ear Nose and Throat with special interest in rhinology (nose and sinuses) and benign head and neck surgery.
- Sports: Mr Eweiss practices body building on regular basis.
- Reading: In particular, Mr Eweiss enjoys reading in the field of zoology.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Ahmed Eweiss at Nuffield Health
- Ear pinning cosmetic surgery (Pinnaplasty)
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS)
- Rhinoplasty (or nose reshaping)
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- Thyroid surgery (thyroidectomy)
- Mastoid surgery
- Otoplasty (ear correction / ear repositioning)
- Submandibular gland removal
- Grommet insertion
- Middle ear surgery
Mr Eweiss has been involved heavily in medical research, as he has taken part in international multi-centre trials, and he has completed an M.D thesis project on nasal polyps.
- British Rhinological Society
- South West Laryngological Association
Other posts held
- Consultant ENT, Barking Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals
Insurers Mr Ahmed Eweiss works with
Mr Ahmed Eweiss works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Ahmed Eweiss does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Ahmed Eweiss does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Ahmed Eweiss does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.