- Specialities Women's Health, Gynaecology
- Telephone 01483 762 897
- Year of first qualification 1981
- Email Woking-Gynae@mail.com
- GMC Number 3233467
- Fax 01483 227 817
Mr Elias completed his higher specialist training at London’s Queen Charlotte’s and Chelsea Hospital, having spent his initial Obstetrics & Gynaecology training at Southampton University Hospitals. Mr Elias now works as a Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist at Ashford and St Peter’s Hospital and has led the gynae cancer screening service (Colposcopy) there for many years.
Having worked as NHS and private consultant for over 20 years, he is now regarded by both his peers and his patients as one of the most experienced gynaecologists in South East England.
Known for his approachable and kind attitude, Mr Elias aims to provide advice and surgical treatments to women of all ages across a comprehensive range of gynaecological health issues. His private practice and special areas of interest include:
- Abdominal Hysterectomy
- Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Monday AM
- Ashford & St Peter’s NHS Foundation Trust
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- British Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology
- International Uro-Gynaecological Association