Mr Ahmad Ali
MD, FRCS (Orth), MCh, Ph.D
- Orthopaedics, Foot Ankle and Lower Limb
- Year of first qualification
- GMC Number
Mr Ahmad Ali is an orthopaedic surgeon at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital. Mr Ali offers private complex knee surgery as well as general orthopaedic surgery.
Mr Ali originally trained in Oxford, then Sheffield and on the Northwest High Surgical Training Programme. He developed his specialised skills when he spent one year as a knee fellow which included multiple ligament reconstruction and knee replacements.
He is presently a consultant knee specialist at Queens Hospital, Romford as well as at King George Hospital, Goodmayes, Essex, where he has been heavily involved in research and teaching.
Mr Ahmad Ali specialises in the following treatments at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital:
- Tuesday (Weeks 1,3 & 5) 17.30 – 20.30
- Weekly Friday 18:00 - 20:30
- Consultant Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgeon, Barking, Havering & Redbridge Hospitals NHS Trust
- Arthroscopic shoulder surgery
- Shoulder injury
- Degeneration conditions of the shoulder
- Shoulder replacement
- Fellow of European Board of Orthopaedic & Traumatology
- Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons
- British Orthopaedic Association
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- British Association of Surgery of the Knee
Mr Ali has undertaken his PhD in lower limb research.
DeclarationMr Ahmad Ali has indicated that they work with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
Mr Ahmad Ali has indicated that they do not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Ahmad Ali has indicated that they do not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Ahmad Ali has indicated that they do not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.