Mr Ahmad Ali is a Consultant Orthopaedic and Trauma surgeon specialising in the management of complex knee problems and sport injuries. His practice is based in North East London and Essex. His clinical and research interests are focused on knee injuries and their management.
Mr Ali’s current practice encompasses all aspects of surgery of the knee; including Computer guided (Navigated) total and partial knee replacement, arthroscopic surgery of the knee and multiple ligament reconstruction.
Mr Ahmad Ali's practice is based in North East London and Essex. His clinical and research interests are focused on knee injuries and their management.
Mr Ali originally trained in Oxford, then Sheffield and on the Northwest High Surgical Training Programme. He developed his specialised skills when he spent one year as a knee fellow which included multiple ligament reconstruction and knee replacements.
He is presently a consultant knee specialist at Queens Hospital, Romford as well as at King George Hospital, Goodmayes, Essex, where he has been heavily involved in research and teaching.
Mr Ahmad Ali specialises in the following treatments at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital:
- Tuesday (Weeks 1,3 & 5) 17.30 – 20.30
- Weekly Friday 18:00 - 20:30
- Consultant Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgeon, Barking, Havering & Redbridge Hospitals NHS Trust
- Arthroscopic shoulder surgery
- Shoulder injury
- Degeneration conditions of the shoulder
- Shoulder replacement
- Fellow of European Board of Orthopaedic & Traumatology
- Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons
- British Orthopaedic Association
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- British Association of Surgery of the Knee
Mr Ali has undertaken his PhD in lower limb research.
DeclarationMr Ahmad Ali works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
Mr Ahmad Ali does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Ahmad Ali does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Ahmad Ali does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.