Mr Simons qualified as a Doctor from Guy's Hospital in London. He was trained in Orthopaedic Surgery in the West Midlands, including the Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Hospital, Oswestry, and the North Staffs Royal Infirmary. He undertook specialist training in Shoulder Surgery in Oswestry, and Hand Surgery in the Hand and Plastic Surgery Unit at Wythenshawe Hospital, Manchester.
Mr Simons specialises in hand and upper limb surgery including the following:
- Shoulder surgery - including arthroscopic shoulder stabilisation, decompression and tendon repair, shoulder replacement
- Elbow - arthroscopic open surgery including joint replacement
- Wrist and hand surgery - including carpal tunnel, Dupuytren's disease and arthritis of the fingers and base of thumb
- Hand and Upper Limb Surgery
- Arthroscopic shoulder surgery and hand surgery
- Reconstruction post fracture
- Surgery for Rheumatoid arthritis
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Adrian Simons at Nuffield Health
- Hand surgery
- Shoulder Manipulation
- Shoulder surgery (rotator cuff repair)
- Tennis elbow release
- Trauma reconstruction
- Shoulder replacement surgery
- Elbow surgery
- Dupuytren's fasciectomy
- Extracorporeal shockwave therapy (ESWT)
- Fellow of the British Orthopaedic Association
- British Society for Surgery of the Hand
Other post held
- The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust
Mr Adrian Simons does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Adrian Simons does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Adrian Simons does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.