- Specialities Orthopaedics, Foot & Ankle
- Telephone 01273 627007 (Brighton enquiries) 01243 753 010 (Chichester enquires) 01903 916 581 (Medical Secretary)
- Year of first qualification 2001
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- GMC Number 6045067
- Website https://www.foot-ankle-surgeon.com
- Fax 01273 627007 (Brighton hospital) 01243 537057 (Chichester hospital)
Mr Adam Ajis is a Consultant Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgeon with a dedicated special interest in disorders of the foot and ankle. He treats all conditions from routine to complex with no problem being too small.
Surgical and non surgical options will be given where possible and a personalised treatment plan will be offered.
Mr Ajis understands that every patient is unique and every treatment plan will be tailored to their specific situation.
His qualities of care, compassion and good communication will ensure every patient receives treatment of the highest standard and that every patient understands his/her condition and how different treatments work.
Mr Ajis completed his higher surgical training in trauma and orthopaedic surgery in Cheshire/Merseyside, culminating in achieving Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons FRCS (Tr & Orth). Here he developed an interest in foot and ankle surgery and was awarded a place on one of the most sought after and highly regarded international foot and ankle training fellowships at the Institute for Foot and Ankle Reconstruction in the USA with Dr Mark Myerson.
Following this, further fellowship training was undertaken with one of the most experienced foot and ankle surgeons in the UK, Mr Nicholas Geary. Being dual fellowship trained has meant that Mr Ajis is familiar with the latest cutting edge treatments with experience in complex foot and ankle reconstruction surgery, minimally invasive surgery (MIS), arthroscopic (keyhole) surgery, platelet rich plasma (PRP) therapy, extra corporeal shockwave therapy, sports injuries, enhanced recovery regimes as well as bunion and lesser toe surgery.
Mr Ajis specialises in the following treatments at Nuffield Health Brighton Hospital:
Mr Ajis specialises in the following treatments at Nuffield Health Chichester Hospital:
- Weekly Tuesday PM and evening (Chichester)
- Ad-hoc (Brighton)
- Western Sussex Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Touring national trust properties, tennis, Formula 1 motorsport.
- British Medical Association
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
Mr Adam Ajis does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Adam Ajis does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Adam Ajis does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.