Miss Kaushik is a Consultant Breast and Oncoplastic surgeon working at the Glenfield Hospital. She is also the Breast Surgery Research Lead and the Educational Lead of her Management Group at the Trust.
Her main clinical interests are modern management of breast cancer and benign breast conditions and she achieves the best outcomes in cancer surgery and breast appearance. Miss Kaushik works in and discusses cases with a multidisciplinary team approach. She is actively engaged in local and national research trials.
- Breast cancer
- Benign breast conditions
- Cosmetic breast surgery
Research and education
Treatments and tests offered by Miss Monika Kaushik at Nuffield Health
- Reconstructive surgery
- Breast uplift (mastopexy)
- Family history screening
- Breast reconstruction
- Gynaecomastia surgery (male breast reduction)
- Mammogram (breast screening)
- Sentinel node biopsy
- Areola reduction
- Breast reduction
- Breast augmentation (enlargement)
- Breast ultrasound
- Axillary assessment in invasive lobular cancers - European Journal of Surgical Oncology (EJSO), Volume 42, Issue 5, May 2016, Page S34
- Neoadjuvant chemotherapy for stage 2 and 3 breast cancer increases breast - Conservation in all intrinsic breast cancer subtypes / EJSO 2015:41(6), S48
- The Breast Care Nurses role in a holistic approach to assessing elderly patients with a diagnosis of breast cancer in a dedicated clinic - EJSO 2015:41(6), S76
- Male Breast Cancer – Single centre experience and current evidence - The Breast Journal 2014: 20(6)674
- Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh
- Association of Breast Surgeons
Other posts held
- Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon, Research Lead & Educational Lead at Glenfield Hospital
Insurers Miss Monika Kaushik works with
Miss Monika Kaushik works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP International
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Medical Care Direct
- Tesco Bank
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Miss Monika Kaushik does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Miss Monika Kaushik does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Miss Monika Kaushik does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.