- Specialities Breast Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery, Oncoplastic Surgery, Women's Health
- Telephone 0116 274 3753
- Year of first qualification 1995
- Email Leicester.email@example.com
English, Hindi, Marathi, Gujrati and Punjabi
- GMC Number 6025668
- Website http://www.breastcareleicester.info/
- Fax 0800 389 2315
Miss Kaushik is a Consultant Breast and Oncoplastic surgeon working at the Glenfield Hospital. She is also the Breast Surgery Research Lead and the Educational Lead of her Management Group at the Trust.
Her main clinical interests are modern management of breast cancer and benign breast conditions and she achieves the best outcomes in cancer surgery and breast appearance. Miss Kaushik works in and discusses cases with a multidisciplinary team approach. She is actively engaged in local and national research trials.
- Alternate Fridays from 17:30 - 20:30
- Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon, Research Lead & Educational Lead at Glenfield Hospital
Breast cancer, Benign breast conditions and Cosmetic breast surgery
Research and Education
- Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh
- Association of Breast Surgeons
- Axillary assessment in invasive lobular cancers - European Journal of Surgical Oncology (EJSO), Volume 42, Issue 5, May 2016, Page S34
- Neoadjuvant chemotherapy for stage 2 and 3 breast cancer increases breast - Conservation in all intrinsic breast cancer subtypes / EJSO 2015:41(6), S48
- The Breast Care Nurses role in a holistic approach to assessing elderly patients with a diagnosis of breast cancer in a dedicated clinic - EJSO 2015:41(6), S76
- Male Breast Cancer – Single centre experience and current evidence - The Breast Journal 2014: 20(6)674
DeclarationMiss Monika Kaushik works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP International
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Medical Care Direct
- Tesco Bank
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health
Miss Monika Kaushik does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Miss Monika Kaushik does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Miss Monika Kaushik does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.