- Specialities Gynaecology
- Telephone 01273 627 007 (Brighton enquiries) or 07732910028 (Medical Secretary)
- Year of first qualification 1994
- Email email@example.com
English and Mandarin
- GMC Number 4106254
- Fax 01273 627003
Miss Jenny Lo was appointed a Consultant in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in Western Sussex NHS Trust in 2009. She is the Lead Clinician for minimal access surgery offering complex laparoscopic surgery for patients with benign gynaecological conditions.
Miss Lo graduated from the University of Cardiff in 1994 and was trained in Obstetrics and Gynaecology in hospitals in Greater Manchester.
She developed a special interest in minimal access surgery for benign gynaecological conditions, including endometriosis and chronic pelvic pain.
Miss Lo undertook 2 years of Research Fellowship in minimal access surgery and was trained to an advanced level in minimal access laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgery.
Miss Lo specialises in:
- Alternate Fridays 09:00 – 12:30
- Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Worthing Hospital
- Royal College of Obstetricians &
- British Society of Gynaecological Endoscopy
- European Society of Gynaecological Endoscopy
- British Society of Paediatric &
- Adolescent Gynaecology
Management of menstrual dysfunction with different types of hysteroscopic treatments.
Currently conducting a project in the management of pudendal neuralgia.
Miss Jenny Lo does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Miss Jenny Lo does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Miss Jenny Lo does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.