Miss Chi-Ying Li is a consultant urological surgeon at Barts Health NHS Trust and Honorary Consultant at University College London Hospital. She completed her post graduate training in North London Urology Training rotation and obtained the Prestigious Post-CCT Fellowship at UCLH Andrology.
Miss Chi-Ying Li is a member of the British Association of Urological Surgeons and presented at National and International Meetings, including: European Society of Sexual Medicine, European Association of Urology, American Urological Association.
- Male sexual health
- Peyronie’s Disease
- Penile prosthesis insertion
- Male factor infertility
- Penile fracture
- Penile reconstruction
Treatments and tests offered by Miss Chi - Ying Li at Nuffield Health
- Penile prosthetic surgery
- Lue procedure
- Vasectomy reversal
- Transurethral resection of bladder tumour (TURBT)
- Microsurgical vasectomy reversal
- Nesbit’s procedure
- Epididymal surgery
- Prostate resection (TURP)
- Penile lesions (biopsy of)
- Vasectomy or male sterilisation
Published in Peer Reviewed journals
- Royal College of Surgeons England
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
Other posts held
- Consultant Urological Surgeon at Barts Health NHS Trust, Whipps Cross Hospital
- Honorary Consultant Urological Surgeon at Univercity College London Hospital NHS Trust
Insurers Miss Chi - Ying Li works with
Miss Chi - Ying Li works with the following private medical insurance providers:
Miss Chi - Ying Li does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Miss Chi - Ying Li does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Miss Chi - Ying Li does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.