Dr Fickling is a Consultant Gastroenterologist at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital, with special interest in Upper GI cancer, pancreaticobiliary disease, endoscopy, endoscopic ultrasound and ERCP.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr William Fickling at Nuffield Health
- Glucose breath test
- Urea Breath Test 13C
- Gastroscopy (or gastrointestinal (GI) endoscopy)
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Liver biopsy
- Diagnostic endoscopy
- Lactose breath test
- Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Royal College of Physicians (London)
- British Association of Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterology Association
Other posts held
- Consultant Gastroenterologist, Queens Hospital BHR Trust
Insurers Dr William Fickling works with
Dr William Fickling works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Freedom Health
- Medical Care Direct
- Tesco Bank
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Dr William Fickling does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr William Fickling does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr William Fickling does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.